Advertlets.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 3 Poll Result

Photobucket

On the three of the poll, we ask the readers 'Is cyber bullying easy?'.From there, we have given them four answer to choose from. The four answers are 'Yes, No, I don't know and finally I don't care'.

Based on the result that we have gather from the readers, we have found out that the readers think that cyber bullying is an easy job to do as they have vote 56% of the votes on yes. To my opinion, the readers think its easy because it looks easy Or maybe the ones that are voting actually are cyber bullies.

The second most highly voted answer was share by both answers that are i don't know and i don't care both having 22% of the votes.From my opinion, the reason for the readers to choose this two answer is because they have no idea about it and for some reason they just don't bother about it.

Lastly, the answer that receive the least vote is no.None of the readers vote on this answer. From my opinion, i do believe that the readers think that cyber bullying is a easy job to do.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't vote for this poll but I'm a cyber bully too. I'm so sorry to say that I would upload funny photos at Facebook then tag my friends. It's cyber bully.

    In my opinion, cyber bully is very easy, all you need is a computer with Internet. Just go to Internet, sign in your msn, visit blog, social networking sites and do funny things to your friends could be annoying too. (I did these before)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy,

    Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the huge delay in the reply. We all tend to do a little bit of cyber bullying. That is normal. What we need to do is ensure that the person on the other end sees it as a joke like you do.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is true that we all do a little of cyber bullying its a normal factor in life but most cyber bullies say it's a "joke"

    ReplyDelete